I so hate making yearly goal list because I always overshoot and try to do to much. I can’t not set myself up for failure it seems. However, it’s a good motivator to write my goals down and gain some accountability by making them public…so here I go.
Writing and Publishing Goals:
1. Publish Attempting Elizabeth
2. Finish and publish Atone: A Fairytale
3. Finish and publish Glimpses of Enchantment (short story collection)
4. Participate in NaNoWriMo – either with the “Dragons” story or the “Little Many Furs” story.
1. My brother’s wedding in March.
2. Jane Austen Society of North America’s Annual General Meeting (JASNA AGM) in October. It’s the 200th anniversary of Pride and Prejudice.
3. I really, really want to do a girl’s weekend. We shall see.
1. I AM NOT DOING ANY SPECIFIC CHALLENGES. THE END.
2. Read 60 books.
1. I want to challenge myself to do one small improvement around the house per week – either organizational or decorative.
That’s about it. I might modify the “one per week thing” if it feels overwhelming. What are you goals for the new year?