I need a clever title for these posts!
Here are the books I recommended this week on Facebook and Twitter!
1. A Flirtatious Rendezvous (Gentleman Next Door series) by Cecilia Gray. This is a really fun and sweet Regency novella. I love that the heroine is a day dreamer.
2. At Fault (Southern Fraud Thriller 3) by Jennifer Becton. This is the third in the Southern Fraud series, though I think it can be enjoyed even if you haven’t read the first two (but you should read those too). This series has a strong and realistic female lead.
3. The False Prince by Jennifer Nielson. This is a great fantasy YA read with a very believable teen male narrator. Lots of fun and intrigue!
4. This Rough Magic by Mary Stewart. I cannot express how much I adore Mary Stewart’s novels and this is my favorite one. I love the heroine Lucy, I love the hero Max, I love Corfu, Greece, I love all the Shakespeare references. Read. This. Book. For some reason none of Mary Stewart’s novels are available on Kindle. Someone needs to get on that asap.
5. Loving Miss Darcy by Nancy Kelley. This continuation of Pride and Prejudice gives Georgiana Darcy her own romance. This is a sweet and touching story with a hot hero.
Let me know if you pick any of these up and what you think! Happy reading!